- To organise Social, Religious and Cultural activities for creating unity, brotherhood amongst the
and Padmashalis in general.
- To celebrate festivals like Independence Day, Republic Day, Maharashtra Day, Shiv Jayanthi, Dasara,
Shri Markandeya Mahamuni Jayanthi, Annual day of the Sanghametc., to bring prosperity and harmony
amongst the members and public in general.
- To promote the educational, social and economic activities.
- To institute scholarships, prizes, awards, endowments and such other things as may be deemed fit.
- To help and to solve the Social and Cultural problems of the Padmashali people mutually and if needed
to extend assistance to them.
- To have good relationships with other Institutions, Societies and Individuals who help for strengthening
- To advance, preserve and promote the spiritual, social cultural and moral principles and their values.
- To help financially poor and deserving students of members and public in general for educational
- To give Medical help to the poor and deserving people.
- To arrange medical camps/ seminars/ workshops etc.
- To provide relief to the people who are affected by Natural calamities etc.
1) To build, establish, construct, manage, administer, support, assist pre-primary, primary, secondary,
higher secondary schools, colleges, Technical, vocational institutes, hostels, and oldage homes.
- To help and promote education and knowledge of latest developments by conducting guidance classes,
tours, drama and musical concerts organizing seminars by inviting well known educationalists and
- To conduct/ perform various programmes in the field of Sports, Education, Social, Cultural Events, Art,
Drama and other Educational competition etc. in the schools and colleges.
- To publish books, magazinesand as well as to establish libraries, reading rooms for promoting
- To undertake any kind of relief work and give charitable help to all worthy causes of Padmashalis and
- To co-operate with other institutions which have similar aims and objects.
- To undertake activities which are incidental or auxiliary or deemed fit for achieving the aims &
objectives of the Sangham.
- To honour/ felicitate eminent Padmashalis, personalities etc.
- To take part in cause for furtherance of National Integrity, Communal Harmony and Secular objectives.
- To Institute and encourage to institute Trusts in respect of properties of and for proper and better
management, improvement and utilization in fulfilment of the objectives for which purpose the
properties are meant.